Skip to content
- The Upper Hand Mask is a CE-certified medical face mask.
- Made from high tech materials, developed with leading scientists.
- Allowed for use in public transport and shops where medical masks are required.
- Complies with EN 14683:2019, Type IIR surgical mask.
- Textiles deactivate 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 and other microbes. Proven by our scientific partners FU Berlin and RWTH Aachen, Germany.
- Nano Filter for high air flow and filtration (>94% of 0.02-2 micrometer aerosols).
- Soft materials and adjustable fit for ultimate comfort.
- Available in 4 sizes. Size guide here.
- Washable and sustainably reusable over more than 200 days.
- Please note that the mask is not certified as personal protective equipment (FFP2, KN95).